Research. Service. Leadership.
Center for Undergraduate Research and Engaged Learning seeks to enrich the quality of the UCR undergraduate academic experience through high-impact experiential programs. As a unit of Undergraduate Education, Center for Undergraduate Research and Engaged Learning's role is to innovate and scale programs focused on leadership, fellowships and national awards, undergraduate research, community service and engaged learning, capital internships, and other strategic initiatives for the benefit of student experiences.
- Increase the percentage of UCR students participating in Undergraduate Education supported high-impact programs and co-curricular programs including:
- Undergraduate research (research experiences, symposium, mini-grants, journal)
- National and prestigious scholarship applications and selections
- Capital Internships (UCDC and UC Sacramento)
- Community engagement and service-learning
- EXCEL+ Career Readiness plus Leadership
- Increase the number of students, faculty, departments, community partners, and colleges engaged in high-impact programs and services
- Increase student self-confidence and motivation
- Increase the number and percentage of underrepresented students participating in high-impact programs
- 100% Student Engagement